We are sorry. Online registration for this event has closed.
Part 1 in our QuickBooks for desktop learning series. The classes are designed to stand alone, but if you take the whole series, you will learn about all that QuickBooks has to offer.
In this class, you will learn how to set up and customize QuickBooks for your specific needs, including working with customers and vendors, setting up the chart of accounts and working with bank accounts.
- 90 minutes
- Small group sizes, no more than 12 people
- $100 per person
What we will talk about
- Learning how QuickBooks works and how to get around
Setting up QuickBooks
- Decisions to be made before using QuickBooks
- Creating & customizing a new company file with QuickBooks
Working with Lists
- Working with the chart of accounts
- Adding customer and vendor information into QuickBooks
- Custom fields for customer, vendors, and items
Working with Bank Accounts
- Working with bank account registers
- Features common to all QuickBooks registers
- Entering transactions directly into registers
- Reconciling bank accounts in QuickBooks
- Reviewing online banking features and where to apply