We are sorry. Online registration for this event has closed.
Excel Level 1 is our introductory class for individuals learning to master Excel. At the end of the class you’ll feel confident enough to start using Excel at work and home. You’ll learn to navigate in Excel and get a feel for it’s most important features. Later start to explore more advanced features in our continuing Excel classes!
Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to bring their own laptops with Excel already installed and functioning so that they can follow along with instructor demos. Computers will NOT be provided. Demonstrations will be conducted using Excel 2013 for PC, but topics will also apply to versions 2010/2013/2016.
- 90 minutes
- Small group sizes, no more than 12 people
- $100 per person
Who’s it for
- People who’ve never used Excel, or have only seen it
- People who know just enough to type things into Excel
What we’ll talk about
- Navigating Excel’s interface
- Entering data
- Cut, copy, paste
- Formatting cell styles
- Working with multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Hiding and un-hiding parts of the interface
- Automatically filling data
- Basic math formulas
What we won’t talk about (until Level 2 and beyond!)
- Advanced and custom formulas
- Tables and pivot tables
- Visual Basic